Shop All Hickory
With its dense grain patterns and detailed coloring, hickory flooring will add a rich, bold look to your home. This versatile flooring solution works well with all kinds of styles and décor, adding a timeless touch that will last for decades.
Best of all, because this flooring is eco-friendly and responsibly sourced, you can feel good about installing it anywhere in your home.
Transform Your Home With Distressed or Traditional Hickory Hardwood Flooring
Here at District Floor Depot, you’ll find hickory hardwood flooring solutions that work with both your style and budget needs.
We carry both:
- Solid hickory hardwood floors: Each piece of our solid hardwood flooring is cut from a slab of hickory. Choose from various thicknesses and widths depending on your preferences. Because it can be sanded and refinished over and over again, solid hickory flooring is an investment that will last.
- Engineered hickory hardwood floors: Engineered flooring is made from sturdy plywood covered with an attractive veneer of hickory wood. Because this floor includes multiple layers of quality plywood, it tends to be more affordable.
Once you’ve decided on solid or engineered hickory hardwood floors, you’ll be able to choose elements like color and traditional or distressed styling. With various widths and shades ranging from Bainbridge White Oak to Knights Branch Hickory, you’ll be able to achieve any kind of style in your space.
Benefits of Installing Hickory Flooring
Along with being aesthetically pleasing, hickory flooring offers several additional benefits:
- Strong and durable: Because hickory is one of the hardest domestic wood species, it easily withstands daily wear and tear. You can install it in high-traffic areas of your home and trust that it won’t easily get dented or scratched — even if you have kids and pets.
- Humidity resistant: Unlike other types of softer wood species, hickory can withstand humid conditions, making it a stylish and practical option for your laundry room or bathroom.
- Easy to maintain: All you need to do is periodically sweep or dry-mop your hickory floors to keep them looking good as new.
- Smart Investment: Hardwood floors are a smart investment because they are long-lasting and add value to your home.
Save With Our Mill-Direct Prices and Financing Options
Whether you choose a solid or engineered hickory hardwood floor, you can always expect to receive the best prices when you shop with us. At District Floor Depot, we cut out the middleman so you can take advantage of our mill-direct prices.
We also offer a range of financing options to make paying for your new hickory flooring even easier. If you qualify, you can take advantage of rates as low as 0% APR for 12 months.
Schedule Your In-Home Consultation With Our Team of Flooring Professionals Today
Our team of dedicated professionals is here to help you make great design choices. Feel free to stop by your local showroom to view our hickory flooring options in person and talk with a knowledgeable team member. You can also schedule an in-home consultation, where our associates will visit your home, answer your questions, take measurements, and provide you with flooring samples so you can see how each style and color looks with your décor.
Schedule an in-home consultation and we will get back to you as soon as we can.