Returns and exchanges are subject to approval and must be made within 30 days of product receipt. Returns or exchanges are not permitted on:
1. Opened boxes or special orders unless product is defective. Full boxes may subject to restocking fee of 20% of purchase price.
2. Close-outs, final sales, special deals, or clearance items for any reason.
3. Tools without original receipt.
4. All returned merchandise must be undamaged and in resalable condition. Product must be in original condition and have been properly stored.
5. Installed product is considered accepted by Customer and may not be exchanged or returned for any reason. Shipping and delivery charges are non-refundable. Shipping costs relating to a return or exchange are the sole responsibility of Customer. Subject to the terms above, defective product may be exchanged, prior to installation, within 90 days of receipt. Returned checks are subject to maximum fee allowed by law. For refunds, cash or check purchases will be refunded by check within 2-3 weeks; credit or debit card, store credit purchases will be credited back to the account or tender type used for this purchase.
6. All custom orders are non-returnable.
Orders cancelled prior to shipping can be cancelled without penalty. If you decide to cancel an order, please call us immediately at 888-95-FLOOR.
Once an order has been loaded and is in route to the shipping address, DFD will charge all applicable shipping fees as part of the return. The customer is solely responsible for all outgoing and return shipping costs. Any items returned without return authorization, including canceled orders and refused shipments, are subject to a 10 % restocking fee.
DO NOT REFUSE ANY SHIPMENT. If your shipment arrives damaged, call us at 888-95FLOOR immediately for assistance with getting replacements sent to you. If you refuse to accept an order, DFD will charge all applicable shipping fees as part of the return. The customer is solely responsible for all outgoing and return shipping costs. Any items returned without return authorization, including canceled orders and refused shipments, are subject to a 10 percent restocking fee.