Benefits of Reclaimed and Engineered Hardwood
Reclaimed-style hardwood flooring’s increasing popularity is well deserved — homeowners throughout Washington, D.C., and nothern Virginia enjoys its durability, rustic charm and environmental friendliness. This flooring features French oak and timeless sophistication and flair. Oak engineered hardwood flooring comes with many unique benefits, making it an attractive choice for almost any interior. Reclaimed Oak Bastille is:
- One of a kind: Each batch of repurposed wood flooring has distinctive knots, holes, and other unique characteristics that showcase your floor’s history.
- Sustainable: With reclaimed hardwood, you get the best of both worlds — a way to preserve the environment and a gorgeous interior you can feel good about.
- Robust: Recycled wood typically comes from old-growth trees that have had centuries to mature, so you can expect many productive and stylish years out of your reclaimed floor.
Bests Uses for Reclaimed Oak Bastille
From kitchens to dining rooms, you can install Reclaimed Oak Bastille in almost any location. This versatile flooring’s elegance and warmth are perfect for:
- Renovations: If you’re renovating an older home, reclaimed wood’s aged and weathered appearance will fit right in. Repurposed flooring refreshes your interior while highlighting the qualities you know and love.
- Living rooms: What’s better than sitting around the crackling fireplace with your loved ones? Reclaimed Oak Bastille creates a cozy, lived-in feel that’s perfect for dens and gathering areas.
- Basements: Comfort and personality benefit basements, too, especially as more homeowners transform these areas into usable living spaces. You’ll appreciate the extra snugness and relaxed atmosphere in a private bar or library.
Create Your Dream Home With Reclaimed Style Hardwood Flooring
At District Floor Depot, it’s our goal to make your home improvement projects easy and affordable. We offer responsibly sourced materials at mill-direct prices for peace of mind and boosted savings. Our experienced design consultants will listen to your needs and bring samples to ensure we get the job done right. Contact us today to get started or visit a showroom!