Hardwood floors bring a clean aesthetic to homes and businesses while increasing their value. Although traditional wood can be prone to warping, damage, and high costs, there are some amazing new products that are changing the flooring market. Laminates and vinyls, and even tile floors that are made to look like wood, have changed the way buyers are approaching buying floors. In recent years, an even more innovative has been found in WPC vinyl. The flooring is affordable, durable, and creates the timeless aesthetic homeowners seek.
One of the numerous benefits of vinyl flooring is the ability to produce sought after colors like trendy bleached wood. One such choice for a chic, contemporary flooring that is both affordable and durable is Bleach Boardwalk WPC. The light, fresh hue, offers decorative versatility. Style, class, and luxury are attainable at an affordable price with Resilienta’s Bleached Boardwalk WPC.
Budget Meets Durability, Class, and Comfort
WPC vinyl is the hot new trend in flooring due to its innovation and desirable qualities. Unlike conventional vinyl flooring that uses PVC backing, WPC uses a wood/plastic composite. It is then topped with a vinyl layer. This composition is robust, stable, and thick. Plus, it is comfortable to walk on and resistant to damage due to a “wear layer”, which protects the flooring from damage such as dings, dents, scratches, and stains. All the fantastic wear and tear resilient qualities of the Bleach Boardwalk WPC is complimented with a chic, light hue. This the perfect flooring for anything from a beach home to a classy office setting. This gray floor matches almost any decor imaginable with an upscale, luxurious appeal.
- WPC vinyl is waterproof, making it an excellent choice for humid climates or even rooms that you wouldn’t usually find wood like bathrooms and basements.
- WPC flooring is also incredibly easy to clean. No special cleaners are needed, and sweeping is a breeze.
- The composite layer gives the flooring a cushiony feel that is comfortable to walk on.
- Whereas traditional wood floors can be loud, WPC absorbs sound, resulting in noise reduction.
- If you are not ready for a long term commitment, the flooring can even be placed over existing flooring without damaging the pre-existing floors.
- Installation of WPC vinyl is an easy quick and lock method, making it an ideal choice for DIYers.
- Our flooring is made to last. We stand behind this statement with a 10-year commercial warranty as well as a lifetime residential warranty.
Although vinyl floors are installed with a click-lock installation, having professionals complete the installation is still the best decision. There are a lot of details when installing floorings, including proper tools and measurements. Our team is experienced in installing all types of floorings under all conditions. They are also available to answer any questions and help you through every step of your flooring journey. You can contact us today or stop by one of our warehouses to explore the options available to you to check out our Bleached Boardwalk WPC. We are here to help ensure you achieve the flooring of your dreams at a cost you can afford.