Why Choose Distressed Engineered Hardwood for Your Home?
Oak engineered hardwood flooring brings sophistication and warmth to almost any room. Whether you’re in Washington, D.C., or in northern Virginia, you’ll enjoy this budget-friendly and versatile oak flooring alternative.
Engineered wood combines the beauty and elegance of distressed style hardwood with numerous benefits. These advantages include:
- Cost efficiency: Low maintenance and built to last, engineered flooring gives you oak’s natural beauty at the right cost — and minimizes repair expenses. Our mill-direct prices will boost your savings even more.
- Moisture and heat resistance: Oak engineered hardwood flooring’s plywood base resists warping, flexing, and other forms of moisture and heat damage. This quality helps it retain its appearance in more humid locations.
- Flexibility: Thanks to enhanced stability, engineered wood floors can go almost anywhere. They can also accommodate multiple installation options, making it easy to create your dream home.
Where Can You Install Distressed Style Hardwood Flooring?
You can install oak-engineered hardwood flooring wherever you’d put traditional wood. Since it’s resistant to heat and moisture, this flooring type will enhance your:
- Basement: Basements have become popular home bars, libraries and other living spaces. Distressed style hardwood flooring lends a refined air to these moisture-prone areas.
- Bedroom: You want your bedroom to be comfortable, especially in colder months. With engineered wood floors, you can keep warming features like radiant heating. Want to be even toastier? Add your favorite throw rugs!
- Kitchen: Whether you’re brewing coffee or flipping pancakes for the kids, engineered oak flooring will bring warmth and coziness to any kitchen. It’s easy to clean, so you can quickly tackle spills and maintain your floor’s look.
Purchase Oak Engineered Hardwood Flooring for Your Next Project
At District Floor Depot, we make it easy and affordable to achieve the interior you want. Our professional design consultants will listen to your needs and bring your vision to life using responsibly sourced materials. Visit a showroom or contact us today!