We have been closely monitoring this unprecedented health crisis and its impact to our community from the beginning. While DIstrict Floor Depot is here to provide you with your flooring needs and services, the health and safety of our customers and employees remain our top priority.
We are continually and diligently following the guidelines and protocol published by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention for preventing the spread of viruses.
Here are some of our efforts in attempt to keep everyone in our family and you safe:
In our showroom;
- We are practicing social distancing in our showroom
- We monitor number of customers visiting showroom at one time
- All contact surfaces including door handles are disinfected before opening/closing and every hour. As precaution we also disinfect after each showroom visit
- Material pick up available from our showrooms. To schedule Curbside pick up, please contact us to coordinate date/time from our showroom
In your home; (Consultations, delivery and installation continue)
- Our teams are instructed to wear gloves & masks when they visit your home. They will also practice social distancing as much as possible during home visits and installations
- After installations, surfaces will be cleaned prior to exiting your home
- Our service vehicles and cleaning equipment/materials are cleaned and sanitized at the end of each day
Additionally, we have instructed our employees experiencing flu like symptoms to contact us immediately and stay home. We kindly ask our customers to reschedule their consultation, delivery or installation appointments if they are also experiencing flu like symptoms.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and evaluate additional measures as necessary. We thank you for trusting District Floor Depot as we overcome this unprecedented time in our community.
Please contact us at [email protected] or call 202-652-1660
Your trusted staff in DFD